TSD Logistics is always looking for dedicated drivers who share our core values and desire to be part of a successful team. We hold our drivers to a very high standard so we can provide the best service to our customers. Regular lanes help many of our drivers develop strong relationships with customers in the plants. Our drivers play a very important role at TSD Logistics because they have daily opportunities to meet face-to-face with customers and represent our company.
Our relationship-driven culture means we treat our drivers like family. This is evident in our hiring opportunities. We prefer to hire drivers who live near our plant locations to allow for more home time. Our average driver turnover is 25%, well below the industry average, and a large percentage of our drivers have been with our company for five years or more. If you are interested in a rewarding, life-long career that will allow you to retire with TSD Logistics, our company may be the perfect place for you.
Below we have provided a list of areas near plant locations where we are looking to hire. Inside each location you will find requirements for company drivers as well as a listing of the many great incentives we offer.
If you would like to apply to be a TSD Logistics company driver, fill out the DRIVER APPLICATION to begin the process. We will contact you shortly for any additional information needed.
** NEW PAY RATE! **
Hiring Locations: AL, AR, GA, IL, IN, LA, MI, MO, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, WV
Current open company positions:
- Pneumatic Drivers: Texarkana area
- Canada Drivers: Detroit, MI; Auburn, IN; Toledo, OH; Findlay, OH; Chicago Heights, IL
- CB (bulk) Drivers: Texarkana area, Mt. Vernon, IL, Baton Rouge – NOLA
- Van Drivers: Texarkana, New Orleans, Shreveport, Dallas
- 2500 miles per week minimum company / 5000 miles per week team
- Medical, dental, vision, ST/LT Disability, Life, Cancer, Accident, FSA or HSA, Teledoc
- 4 Paid Holidays ($100 per day)
- $50 Cell phone allowance (monthly)
- $100 Clean DOT Inspection
- $50 Border crossing incentive for Canada drivers
- Passenger Policy & Pet Policy
- Late model Freightliner Cascadia / Penske – Double bunks & APU’s
- Orientation pay $100 per day
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $2,000 Referral Bonus
- Paid Vacation: 1 yr = 1 wk; 2 yrs = 2 wks; 5 yrs = 3 wks. (pay 1/52 of yearly income)
- .10 cpm per diem (tax-free on all miles driven)
- Birthday Boxes sent to all drivers ($125)
- Driver Council – Mentors and Liasion for drivers
- 2 years current OTR driving experience (in last 3 years)
- Class A CDL
- Clean Driving record
- NO positives or refusals
Passport or TWIC card a Plus!
DriveCam & Samsara cameras (outside view) and PeopleNet in trucks for driver safety.